I can’t believe this year has gone by so quickly! To read the rest of my 25 list from the start, you can read it here.
3. I started running more and it hasn’t been the easiest, but I’ve got to start back somewhere. I need to figure out my new schedule now that my job has started, but I’m looking forward to getting back into a routine.
7. I’ve been praying lots and I’ve been using my morning routine to incorporate prayer more intentionally. I can see that it’s a better way to start my day.
10. I’ve read a couple of novels this month and I’ve done some research on other books I want to read. I’ve put more books on hold at the world’s worst library. Hopefully another one will come in soon or I might breakdown and buy a novel.
22. I’ve been working on memorizing more scripture. I’m picking short verses for now, but I think I’ll work on selecting a longer passage soon.
Mini goals for the month
- I need to figure out how to get more training on photoshop/indesign in California. I need to find an online class or something. I feel like more of these skills might be really important for my new job.
- I need to run more and build up more stamina. I hope that I’ll get into a better schedule this month.
- Study more Spanish is on my list of things to do this month. My spanish book has been staring at me. My goal is to spend an hour a week studying, maybe when Taylor is studying I’ll find time to do the same.